Friday, October 13, 2006

"Heartbreak House" opening, work, stuff, Broadway, off-Broadway

So, it's been a few days since I updated.

Wednesday was the opening night for Heartbreak House, the first show of Roundabout's '06-'07 season. I volunteered at the party at the Marriott Marquis, which was very classy. I saw Gale Harold ("Brian") and Scott Lowell ("Ted") from Queer As Folk, and they acknowledged me and asked me what floor the party was on. Fun! I had to call Ashley and let her know I'd seen them. I also saw Blythe Danner. It was nice, and there were some really great desserts when I was allowed to go mingle.

I've been quite busy what with work and class, so there hasn't been a whole lot else happening, besides for going to cafes with Austin and hanging out with Christian and Antonio on Thursday. Work today was really hectic, because I work in the finance department, and the auditors were around today checking up on various invoices, some of which seemed to be nowhere to be found. Tomorrow I'm seeing Wrecks by Neil LaBute at the Public Theater with Emma. It's starring Ed Harris, and I'm quite excited. Plus, we're going to get some dinner before the show!

All in all, things are fun.

No comments: