Saturday, June 24, 2006

"Grey's Anatomy," "Maurice," etc.

So, this week I've watched all of the first season of Grey's Anatomy as well as the movie of Maurice, based on the wonderful novel by E.M. Forster. Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on, though I did read Uncommon Women and Others by Wendy Wasserstein at work as well, which was a very funny and well-written play.

Tomorrow I'm going shoe shopping for my birthday.

Oh, and I also organized a mini-trippy to see Seven Guitars at Signature Theatre in NYC for Christina, Richard, Emma, and I.

Oh, and my birthday is this coming Friday, so if anyone's interested in seeing Bright Lights, Big City at Prince Music Theatre for $10 (student rush -- no guarantees) on Saturday to celebrate, let me know! The backup plan is probably either a movie or gellato.

What have I most been thinking about lately? How much a lot of gay people bother me. Not all, but blah.

No comments: