Thursday, August 31, 2006

Coat, shopping

So, I went shopping again today. I went to Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Macy's and didn't buy anything (though I did get sprayed with three different men's fragrances). Though I didn't buy all that much (just a hat), I got one really special item. When I went to Ina Men yesterday to try things on, I took a look at this pretty galaxy blue men's coat with a corduroy collar by Marc Jacobs, but I didn't really thing too seriously about buying it. Today, when I came back to look around again (I particularly need black or gray pants), i took a second look at it and make the decision to go for it. It was a little pricey, but it's perhaps the most comfortable and beautiful coats I've ever owned. Anyway, here I am in it (with my head sort of cut off):


The sleeves are a bit long (they're rolled up in the picture), so I may get another button added to the cuffs (as per the salesman's suggestion).

No comments: