Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stuff

So, this week is nice since I don't yet have classes and my work schedule is relatively limited. I'm also looking forward to the long weekend because of Martin Luther King Day.

Yesterday, I met up with Lisa, Peter, and two of their friends to hang out for a while before work. We did a little bit of shopping, and I got a pretty new cardigan and a new white shirt to replace the tuxedo-style shirt that I'm sensing will soon be too ratty to wear in civilized society.

After work yesterday, I went and invested in a huge bottle of Viktor and Rolf's cologne, Antidote, which I've been eyeing for a while:

I read Rabbit Hole by David Lindsay-Abaire today, which is a wonderful play. Cynthia Nixon won the Best Actress Tony Award for the lead role last season, which Nicole Kidman is going to play in the upcoming movie version. I have to say I don't really see her in the role, but I'm still interested to see the result.

Today was a nice day for quite a few reasons.

No comments: