Sunday, March 26, 2006

Volunteering, life in general.

So things have been going pretty well. It's been a pretty nice week. On Thursday night after work, Ally and I went uptown to visit Christina at Barnard, because Carli and Leah were there (and Richard). It was a pretty fun time, and we played Cranium and Pictionary as well.

Yesterday, I worked, but beforehand, I went uptown to buy a ticket for The Threepenny Opera at Studio 54, which looks really great.

Today I did some volunteering for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. I worked for two performances of Doubt and one performance each of Avenue Q, Jersey Boys, and Wicked. Everything went pretty well, and the other volunteers were pretty nice. I'll probably do it again before summer break hits.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'll be sure to post my thoughts tomorrow when I get back.

No comments: