Sunday, May 14, 2006

Friends, work starts, Mother's Day

So yesterday my parents and I went out for lunch for Mother's Day a day early, which was nice. Today, I got up early and got her some flowers. Then we went to see United 93, which was just about the most depressing movie ever and made me nearly go insane.

I also saw my friends the past few days. I hung out with Ally on Friday, and she found out she got into Bryn Mawr, which is nice. Friday night, Christina and Richard and I watched Woody Allen's Small Time Crooks at my place, which is one of my favorite movies.

Saturday after Mother's Day lunch, I hung out with Ashley, Christina, and Richard at Christina's house for Richard's birthday. Christina made Richard a really great, also very decadent, cake that was extremely rich (because it was made with Cadbury chocolate). Then we hung out and talked and played Clue.

Tomorrow I start work at The American College bright and early at 8 AM, which should be a barrel of fun.

Tomorrow night I'm having a few people over (Lisa, Christina, Richard, Ashley) to watch Oprah's Legends Ball on TV, and this morning I made some super amazing cookies for the event, which should be great.

No comments: