Monday, May 22, 2006

Oprah, not too much else

So not a whole lot is going on.

Oprah's Legends Ball was on (finally) tonight, and it was spectacular. Oprah ma home grrl all the way. Please.

The Drama Desk Awards were on last night too. They're awards given to Broadway and off-Broadway performers each year, and they can only be seen certain times on PBS or on a live webcast, so I watched that instead of the Desperate Housewives finale last night.

Today at work, I helped the college curator, Marjorie Fletcher take down an art exhibition and pack it up to be shipped back to the artist's apartment, which was time-consuming though kind of fun. I get a big ol' paycheck on Thursday. Yippee! I also think I'm going to the shore this coming weekend, which should prove fun.

What I really want to to do, however, is shop my brains out. I can't wait to get some new clothes.

No comments: