Monday, January 16, 2006

Anticipation

Well, tomorrow is my first day of classes, and all of them start tomorrow. I also am starting at work again. All of this is making me quite overwhelmed. Plus, my classes start at 8 AM, which is earlier than I've woken up in the longest time, so I'm afraid that I won't even be able to wake up in time for class. AAAH!

Anyway, today was pretty nice. I woke up around 10, strolled around the city, bought a new pair of jeans at Gap (the first pair I've ever bought there -- all of their jeans are usually far too big for me), browsed in Barnes and Noble, and bought a gingerbread man and two bottles of apple juice (raspberry and fuji apple). Then I had a nice dinner at Downstein and went to see Breakfast on Pluto with Cillian Murphy. It was pretty good, certainly entertaining, and Murphy did a good job acting in it, but I had a very hard time understanding a lot of the dialogue because of thick accents and relatively poor sound quality at the Quad Cinemas on W. 13th Street. Anyway, it was diversion enough to entertain me at least.

Afterwards, I browsed around at Strand for a bit. Now, I'm getting ready to watch a movie or television show before going to bed. I have a long day ahead of me tomorow: classes at 8, 9:30, 12:30, and 2, as well as work from 6:30-9:30 and a floor meeting at 10. At least on Wednesday I only have class at 8 and 9:30 with no work! Yay for Wednesday!

No comments: