Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scheduling is killing me

Okay. So, tomorrow is my registration date. I'm pretty sure that I have to go see my advisor once again before I can register to get her to sign off on my schedule, which I was pretty sure I didn't have to do. Arrrgh! Other than that, I really wanted to take a class on August Wilson that I can't really take unless I take German in the spring, and, by then, I'll have forgotten all that I know.

I'm pretty sure my schedule will be:

MON
12:30-1:45 – Foundations of Journalism

TUES
8-9:15 – Foundations of Journalism Recitation
9:30-10:45 – Musical Theatre
11-12:15 – Intermediate German II

WED
11-12:15 – Intermediate German II
12:30-1:45 – Foundations of Journalism
2-4:45 – Cinema & Literature

THURS
9:30-10:45 – Musical Theatre
11-12:15 – Intermediate German II

If I don't get the Cinema & Literature class that I want, I'll have to take Einstein's Universe instead, so that's the only real change I can see happening to my schedule, particularly since most of the classes that I want to take have plenty of spots left in them. Anyway, my registration time is 2:15 tomorrow, so that means I have to go to my 2 o'clock class late tomorrow as well, which I don't really mind.

In other news, I have plenty of homework for the weekend. This is going to be one of those busy weeks where a lot of things are due, but next week is the last week for classes, so the only things I have after next week are two finals for which I'll have plenty of time to study.

For next week, I have a German project, paper, and portfolio due. I also have a paper due for European Drama on Tuesday and a World Cultures final on Thursday for which to study. Blah.

Anyway, I also have a lot to do this weekend. Tomorrow night I'm seeing Lestat, on Friday I'm going on college tours with my friend Jenna from home and her dad and working, on Saturday I'm seeing The Lieutenant of Inishmore with Emma, and on Sunday I'm working as well, so I have to find a place to fit in a lot of work within that schedule. Wish me luck.

I also found out that the seat for The History Boys that I have is actually in the first row rather than the second! Yay!

Anyway, writing this is wasting time as it is.

No comments: