Friday, April 07, 2006

Very boring day, Washington Square Park was pretty

Well, I have to say that today was perhaps one of the most boring days ever. I woke up late (3) after having stayed up till 5 doing absolutely nothing useful, and I ate lunch at Weinstein.

After that, I took a little walk around the East Village until around 8 to scope out the area where I'll be living next year, which was nice.

After I got back, I sat around bored for a while in my room and then decided I'd go get some food, which ended up being a bad plan, since Upstein is closed on Friday nights so the Jewish people can have Shabbat.

Anyway, I ended up sitting around in Washington Square Park for quite a while until it started getting more and more chilly. It was a really pretty night, and my favorite guy from the fall and his guitar guy were playing a lot of good songs -- "Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy" and many others.

No comments: