Sunday, October 02, 2005

"Battle of the Floor Cheers"

So, even though I woke up extremely late today, the day did not go to waste! I spent the afternoon watching the people on my floor devise our cheer for Floor Wars. I also went to Halloween Adventure to get the swords for our cheer. That store is pretty amazing. I'm thinking of being Boy George for Halloween, and I should be able to find all that I need there and at the store Love Saves the Day that I found in the East Village.

Anyway, our floor cheer was amazing. Our theme is pirates, so we had a pirate-themed banner with amazing lettering. We played the Pirates of the Caribbean theme as we entered. Then, we had several chants and a sword-fighting scene. It was pretty amazing. We took home first place! Afterwards, we went out to the Washington Square Diner to celebrate, and I had a tea and ordered ice cream that never came, thus saving myself money.

I'm thinking of going to a movie or museum tomorrow for a little excitement, but we'll see at what time I wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments: