Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Midterm! Job!

Well, today I had a midterm in German, and it wasn't too bad. I feel pretty confident that I got at least a B on it. Today was the last day that my teacher will be with, because she's having her baby in November and is taking time off to prepare and all. It's a shame, because she was really nice, but I'm told that her replacement is also really nice and fun.

My Great Poems class was pretty fun. I found out that my professor is publishing yet another book at the end of this month, which is pretty cool. He's a funny guy, and I like that class quite a bit.

Writing the Essay...what can I say? That is the most boggling class ever. I got an A- on my first essay though, so I'm pretty happy about that. I put quite a bit of effort into that sucker.

Anyway, when I got back from my classes (Wednesday is such a busy, busy day!), I got an email about the Phonathon job that I applied for way back when. Apparently, there were ten spots open, so I called the guy who runs it (Mike Brucek) to inquire about the position, and I start training next Monday through Wednesday. Yay! I'm quite exciting that I'll be making some money now. It's something I definitely need to be doing.

Anyway, besides for that I watched some Superstar with Molly Shannon and ate dinner and fooled around on the computer. Now it's about time to do my QR homework and prepare for that midterm tomorrow.

No comments: