Monday, October 03, 2005

A normal day.

Today was such a normal day. I was going to get up really early to try to get tickets for The Pajama Game with Harry Connick, Jr. or The Color Purple. Instead, I got up way too late and saved myself money. From 12 to 3ish, I worked on my essay for Writing the Essay, because a second draft was due. Then, I went to my 3:30 Writing the Essay class. Afterwards, I did my homework for German, ate dinner at Kimmel with Ally (yay! Asian food), and then did my QR homework, which was so easy that I could have completed it in fourth grade. Oh my.

Now, Ruthie is visiting my room. I enjoy having guests.

Tonight is Sweeney Todd's first preview, and, so far the reviews from those who have seen it have been amazing. Supposedly, the direction and acting are incredibly amazing.

Good night.

No comments: